Lea & Cleverton Parish Council Community News page
Please contact the Parish Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is Community News that you would like shared.
The tennis court is now available for use. However, please observe the following guidance due to the Covid-19 Coronavirus pandemic:
· Please do not lock the court;
· Please clean the gate handles as you enter and leave the court with a wet-wipe or other sanitizer on arrival and departure;
· Only 2 people are to play at once (unless all members of the same household);
· Do not use the court for any sporting activities other than tennis itself—e.g. no other ball games;
· Please bring and take away your own racquets and balls;
· If the net starts to sag, please notify Phil Yates at Ashbourne House (01666311458) so it can be rectified;
· You’re invited to make a donation to the court upkeep in the normal way.
Coronavirus Advice for local councils relating to coronavirus is in line with any current government advice and there is some further information and links to government sources of advice here
There is advice for employers here & Wiltshire Council has created a Community Toolkit, which can be accessed here
This page will be updated as government advice comes in
We are delighted to announce that John Parmiter has been awarded the British Empire Medal in the New Years Honours list.
This well deserved award recognises the sterling work that John has carried over the past twenty years for the Parish - as Parish Clerk and now as RFO. He has carried out the duties of the roles with enthusiasm, determination and with a professional manner as he has served the community.